Individuals may challenge the current industry qualification exams. NASA Corp. administers exams on behalf of the Canadian Pipeliner Accreditation Council (CPAC). As part of our training program the option to write exams is available with registration for your training course. Those individuals who have obtained alternate training, or who feel that their industry experience is sufficient may challenge the examinations.
If you require training the CPAC qualification exam can be written at the conclusion of your course. The examination fee includes the exam, issuance formal Certificate of Qualification and registration on the national database.
- Cost is $300 per exam. Assessment or national registration fee is included.
- Choose one or two exams from the list of exams available to be challenged.
- A maximum of 2 exams may be written per day.
- Exams are 1 hour in length.
- Exams are scheduled for 9:30 am and 3:30 pm.
- Applicants are requested to arrive 15 minutes prior.
- Applicants will be provided with a list of approved reference materials and exam rules with registration the receipt
- Following registration for a challenge Exam, applicants will be contacted to arrange a suitable date for the examination.
- Successful writers will receive a CPAC registered “Certificate of Qualification” endorsed by the invigilator. Employer counter signature will be provided where applicable.
- Unsuccessful exam candidates will be provided training and/or study recommendations.